Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Amazing Animal

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Amazing Animal

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:43 pm

A couple in our park we're late in arriving this year. Just got here a week ago. He underwent surgery back in Canada and he had to wait for clearance from his Doctor to travel.

He now has a U shaped scar on his forehead where they peeled back a flap of skin to remove a brain tumor. They told us that two months before he was diagnosed, before he had any symptoms, their small dog knew something was wrong. It kept jumping up, licking and pawing at his forehead.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

RayQix

Re: Amazing Animal

Post by RayQix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:37 am

We do not know what all this world can tell us. Either by human or animal senses.

It’s one reason that there are “assist animals” for folks with seizures to warn of imminent danger of a seizure or other problem.

Yep..... they are amazing.

If some people had the sense tho.... in different subjects..... how much better would our world be?

;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic