Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Amazon Advice Needed

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Re: Amazon Advice Needed

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:51 pm

I guess you become limited to the purchase options available locally.

I only shop for groceries and fuel. I order toiletries, pot and just about anything else for delivery.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:01 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:51 pm

I only shop for groceries and fuel. I order toiletries, pot and just about anything else for delivery.
Most of what I want is available locally. This time it wasn't, so I used Amazon. But I'll never understand why it would be anyone's preferred way to shop.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:14 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:01 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:51 pm

Most of what I want is available locally. This time it wasn't, so I used Amazon. But I'll never understand why it would be anyone's preferred way to shop.
Because you can get everything. In the past month, I've bought bike shorts, wooden skewers, copper mule mugs, a pizza stone for my grill, dishwasher tabs, dog toys, and a gadget that keeps my patio umbrella straight.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:42 pm

I had to drive five miles to get there, but I just came back from the farm with some fresh picked corn Could Amazon deliver that?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:44 pm

I get my corn from Dan Hall in TC... Have for years.

https://www.traverseticker.com/news/the ... d-by-name/

Amazon is only for consumable items generally, but they do have grocery delivery wherever there is a Whole Foods.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic