Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

McDonald's fries

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bail Bonds

Re: McDonald's fries

Post by Bail Bonds » Thu May 23, 2024 10:31 pm

Who goes to McDonald’s in 2024?

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Sat May 25, 2024 12:14 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:07 am
Bail Bonds wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:31 pm
Everybody else.
I don't understand the appeal of eating slop prepared by a drug addict that may or may not have spit in it. You can make your own coffee, hell you can make your own soda with a sodastream. I love mine. You can also make a much better burger at home. Buy a pound of ground beef, get a blend of pepper, salt, and garlic and cook your own! Throw some onions in the pan and saute them. Pickles, ketchup, mustard, some cheese, and you're good to go. Probably take less time than going to the drive-thru.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Sun May 26, 2024 12:10 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:53 pm
Bail Bonds wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 12:14 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bail Bonds wrote:
Everybody else.
I don't understand the appeal of eating slop prepared by a drug addict that may or may not have spit in it. You can make your own coffee, hell you can make your own soda with a sodastream. I love mine. You can also make a much better burger at home. Buy a pound of ground beef, get a blend of pepper, salt, and garlic and cook your own! Throw some onions in the pan and saute them. Pickles, ketchup, mustard, some cheese, and you're good to go. Probably take less time than going to the drive-thru.
Aren't you just charming,
LL keeps revealing himself more and more...
I dont know who that is, but I don't see the problem with suggesting that people make their own burgers rather than eat slop prepared at disgusting fast food restaurants. It's higher quality and more affordable.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Sun May 26, 2024 12:11 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:53 pm
Bail Bonds wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bail Bonds wrote:
Everybody else.
Aren't you just charming,
I'm very charming. I really don't see the problem with what I have to say here.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Mon May 27, 2024 5:58 pm

Round Six wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:24 am
Bail Bonds wrote:
Time is money for many like me. I have a Mr. Coffee. And it gets used on the days I'm not working. But by the time I make a pot, I could be halfway to work.

I'll tell you something else I do about once a year. Take my clothes and bedding to a Laundromat even though I have a washer and dryer. Being able to load up six washers and dryers all at once, and knock it all out in 2 hours is worth the $15 in quarters to me.
What I am saying is you are paying more for less and that those restaurants produce low-quality garbage. It takes no more than 20 mins to make your own burger. While taking your stuff to a laundromat is also dumb, its not as dumb as going to McDonalds.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic