Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

All In The Family / Jeffersons / Live

Here's your place to reminisce about classic radio and television. Want to share memories of The Big 8? How about J.P. McCarthy? Do it here!
sfpcc

All In The Family / Jeffersons / Live

Post by sfpcc » Sun May 26, 2019 5:53 pm

Did anyone watch the All In The Family /Jeffersons live event? It was pretty interesting viewing. Some of it worked and some of it didn't. I did not really by Woody Harrelson as Archie Bunker, but Jamie Foxx And Wanda Sykes made a good George And Louise, (though Jamie Foxx was moving his shoulders a little to much, also he's a lot taller than Sherman Helmsley.)

bjmcdevitt

Re: All In The Family / Jeffersons / Live

Post by bjmcdevitt » Mon May 27, 2019 2:13 am

I am surprised how scarce the YouTube clips are - the blooper and the opening credits are the only clips that I've seen.

Please look at my signature.

FredLeonard

Re: All In The Family / Jeffersons / Live

Post by FredLeonard » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:18 pm

I happen to catch the original AITF episode. They made a lot of changes for the re-creation. Most notably, the brief appearance by Irene Lorenzo in the recreation was by Frank Lorenzo in the original.

The worst part, the guy playing George Jefferson in the recreation flubbed a line and the broke character. Really unprofessional. He should be blacklisted.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic