Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

ISO engineer who wants a quick trip out West

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
bobhuge

ISO engineer who wants a quick trip out West

Post by bobhuge » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:47 am

Howdy. A radio station cluster in Wyoming (not the city, the state) is looking for an engineer to do a quick trip. I have no specifics yet, just looking for an interested party that might want to go there for a week. Email me, please bobhughesstudios@gmail.com if interested. The stations are on the air, so it's probably something in house. I can get you in touch with the station owner to discuss.

Bob Hughes

TC Talks

Re: ISO engineer who wants a quick trip out West

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:33 pm

Wyoming would be fun this time of year. At least it will be sunny with some wind.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic