Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Solid Signal Black Friday Deals

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
Ben Zonia

Solid Signal Black Friday Deals

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:30 pm

Some of you are even near Novi. Don't know how well they are set up for retail surges. You might want to call first if you plan to stop in. Or you can order online.

The Televes VHF High is on sale.

https://www.solidsignal.com/tv-antennas ... as-outdoor

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

k8jd

Re: Solid Signal Black Friday Deals

Post by k8jd » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:52 pm

Nice Website !

billmich88888

Post by billmich88888 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:31 am

i don't think they do a storefront

where is the address on the website?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:59 pm

I says they do for some products.
We offer customer pickup service at our Novi, Michigan location for a select number of products. Pickup times must be scheduled by phone. Available pickup times occur Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. Customer pickup service is for U.S. residents only.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:56 pm

It's in an industrial park about three miles South of Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi, off Nine Mile Rd. The pictures inside look like a warehouse for Signal enhancing products, professional and consumer, and consumer specialty electronics.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

jimh

Post by jimh » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:05 am

Regarding Solid Signals: you can place an order over the telephone and pick-up your order at their facility in Novi, but only for products that they keep in stock at that location (and only if you can navigate through a maze of road closures to get there).

Re the Televes Hi-VHF yogi, the "sale" price is the same price I bought one several months ago. I guess Biden-inflation has caught up with television antennas now, too, as the "regular" price increased to $80 from $60, an increase of 33-percent.

Cf.: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 12&t=62377

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic