Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WWV Time To Turn The Clocks Back

The technical side of broadcasting. Think IBOC is a sham? Talk about it here! How about HDTV? Post DX reports here as well.
n8fnr

Re: WWV Time To Turn The Clocks Back

Post by n8fnr » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:45 pm

We have 4 atomic clocks and 1 atomic watch. I take one of those clocks and walk around to reset these; 3 clocks in the kitchen (stove, microwave and a radio), a DVR, a thermostat, 2 bedroom clocks, a portable AM/FM/SW radio in our bedroom, 3 clocks in 2 cars, 4 watches, a large RCA advertising PAM clock from the 1950's in the basement and the clocks in 3 different cameras. Then I take my Anytone AT-D878UV DMR ham radio and my Kenwood TH-D72 outside and let the GPS satellites reset the clocks in those.

My wife thinks I am nuts. I say that I am just being thorough. The jury is still out on this.

Zack N8FNr

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic