Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SXM Now Letting You Cancel Online?!

A place to discuss programming, content sources & aggregator web sites, hardware, and all things related to emerging audio programming distribution technologies.
Taco

SXM Now Letting You Cancel Online?!

Post by Taco » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:27 pm

It kinda looks like you can now cancel your SXM subscription online, BUT as you can see from the link below, it says "I would like to discuss cancelling my subscription". I strongly feel you will go through the same hassle as you would from calling them to cancel. Sure its a great way to get a better deal but if you really wanna cancel they shouldn't badger you about it.

https://www.siriusxm.com/stay?intcmp=RC ... Management

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

WOHO

Re: SXM Now Letting You Cancel Online?!

Post by WOHO » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:02 pm

Yep I subscribed to what I thought was a special deal and agreed to it and then when it comes up for payment I thought boy those royalties are really high, nope they jacked up the price and did not give me the Platinum that they promised. So I guess I get to make it very very long call Monday to try and talk to a real English-speaking person instead of chatting with one for 45 minutes.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:43 am

I noticed a year ago my bill went up to 21 bucks a month, called them and they lowered it to 8.99 for a year. Set a reminder in my phone for today and just chatted them to extend it for another year. Took 3 minutes.

Squeaky wheel gets oiled

The censorship king from out of state.

Taco

Post by Taco » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:36 pm

If a person really wanted to keep their subscription, that is great they can talk to the retention department for a better deal. But for those who really wanna cancel well that is not a fun process.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic