Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Radio Garden Phone App

A place to discuss programming, content sources & aggregator web sites, hardware, and all things related to emerging audio programming distribution technologies.
craig11152

Radio Garden Phone App

Post by craig11152 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:18 am

My brother told me about a phone app called radio garden. I downloaded it this morning and have been toying with it. Essentially it gives you a map of the world with radio stations all over the world and a little crosshair in the middle and you swing the map until the crosshair lines up for the radio station and it plays. It certainly is just a sampling of radio stations. But for radio honks like this place has it might be a nice little toy to try out. When you have a radio station in your crosshairs and playing it gives you limited information about the station and a link to its website if it has one. I've only been playing with it for 10 minutes so I can't say I have a lot of input yet.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 14888

Re: Radio Garden Phone App

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:24 pm

It seems pretty cool but I’m experiencing issues with the accuracy of the map vs. the station location, are you experiencing the same issues?

craig11152

Re: Radio Garden Phone App

Post by craig11152 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:09 am

I haven't paid attention. More curious about far away lands that speak English. So I don't really know the exact location anyway.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic