All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Search found 2 matches

by calvert deforest 2.0
Thu Feb 06, 2025 12:29 pm
Forum: Questions for MW / Board Announcements
Topic: Capitalizing Username
Replies: 9
Views: 10854

Re: Capitalizing Username

That would be awesome! Thanks M.W.
by calvert deforest 2.0
Fri Jan 31, 2025 12:04 pm
Forum: Questions for MW / Board Announcements
Topic: Capitalizing Username
Replies: 9
Views: 10854

Capitalizing Username

I just reactivated with a new username as it appears the previous account was deactivated (probably because I don't log in that often). Wondered if there was a way to capitalize some of the letters in the new username since I registered it with all lower-case. If not no big deal, but I just wondered ...