MTG Smack down

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: MTG Smack down

Post by Matt » Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 am

bmw wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:37 am
Matt wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am
What part of "he encouraged his supporters to violently overturn the election" are you having trouble comprehending?
Holy shit, you do have Alzheimer's. We've been through this on at least 3 or 4 different occasions in here. I have very clearly stated my position that upon reviewing all the evidence publicly available, Trump did no such thing. Disagree with that all you want until you're red in the face, but we've had this exact debate in here. Multiple times.
Choosing to keep your head in the sand doesn't change the reality of what happened. Do all the mental gymnastics you need to justify voting for that clown. Alternatively, you could admit the truth and say you're ok with what happened.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 09, 2024 11:58 am

zzand wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am
One has to wonder why voters sent these extreme types to Washington. And not just on this side of the aisle, but "The Squad" on the other side of the aisle. They all need to be voted off the island.
Weak competition at the time of election and then the impossible task of evicting an incumbent. The re-election rate is like 90% in Congress. So when you see someone lose that’s a big deal.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu May 09, 2024 1:24 pm

Rashida Tlaib's seat is very safe. She won in a landslide in the 2022 general. The Arab and African American communities and many white progressives view her fondly.

I live on the NE edge of her district. Her most recent quarterly mailing showed a detailed list of all the federal grant money she (purportedly) helped bring home and also included several constituent service examples.

Her ideological views are unacceptable to me, but I recognize the fact she is a savvy politician. Zero chance of me voting for her.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:24 pm
Rashida Tlaib's seat is very safe. She won in a landslide in the 2022 general. The Arab and African American communities and many white progressives view her fondly.

I live on the NE edge of her district. Her most recent quarterly mailing showed a detailed list of all the federal grant money she (purportedly) helped bring home and also included several constituent service examples.

Her ideological views are unacceptable to me, but I recognize the fact she is a savvy politician. Zero chance of me voting for her.
Sometimes bringing home the bacon is more important than whatever somebody decides to yack about. Especially when said person has no chance of getting their ideas through.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 09, 2024 2:21 pm

bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
What part of "he encouraged his supporters to violently overturn the election" are you having trouble comprehending?
Holy shit, you do have Alzheimer's. We've been through this on at least 3 or 4 different occasions in here. I have very clearly stated my position that upon reviewing all the evidence publicly available, Trump did no such thing. Disagree with that all you want until you're red in the face, but we've had this exact debate in here. Multiple times.
I have the same feeling that Matt is facing some memory issues, at best.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 09, 2024 2:44 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:21 pm
bmw wrote:
Matt wrote:
I have the same feeling that Matt is facing some memory issues, at best.
What's your diagnosis?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 09, 2024 3:19 pm

TDS obviously. That's standard answer for those in the cult.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:19 pm
Audiophile doesn't support Trump, he just supports everything Trump stands for.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 pm
Honeyman wrote:
That's right. He has expressed his preference for DeSanctimonious and many others that he is more aligned with. But will vote for Trump in November....again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 09, 2024 3:41 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 pm
Honeyman wrote:
:lol :lol :lol
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:14 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:24 pm

Sometimes bringing home the bacon is more important than whatever somebody decides to yack about. Especially when said person has no chance of getting their ideas through.
I agree, which is why I believe she'll win reelection easily.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 09, 2024 5:32 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 pm
That's right. He has expressed his preference for DeSanctimonious and many others that he is more aligned with. But will vote for Trump in November....again.
So what? I suspect every left-leaning poster in here who has expressed support for Democrats other than Biden will pull the lever for Biden in November....again.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 09, 2024 5:47 pm

At this point, I'm not necessarily voting for Biden, as much as I'm voting for America. Trump continues to be a collosal threat to America.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 09, 2024 5:52 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 5:47 pm
At this point, I'm not necessarily voting for Biden, as much as I'm voting for America. Trump continues to be a collosal threat to America.
💯

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 09, 2024 6:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 5:32 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 pm
So what? I suspect every left-leaning poster in here who has expressed support for Democrats other than Biden will pull the lever for Biden in November....again.
But the Paul Ryan's, Mitt Romneys, Liz Cheyneys, entire Trump former cabinet members, etc., are all urging Americans NOT to pull the Trump lever. Hardly left-leaning. You fail to address why that is. You profess to know more than a former Speaker of the House, GOP Presidential candidate, multiple Republican SOS's, etc.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic