Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RFK Jr.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

RFK Jr.

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:07 pm

RFK Jr. is Ross Perot 2024.

Perot also claimed he would take votes equally from Democrats and Republicans. He lied. All the current world and national chaos is the ultimate result. Like Perot, he supposedly supports a few good things.

Don't fall for this Democrat Tool.

This whole Trump hatred thing whipped up by Democrats is just like the "two minutes hate" for Emmanuel Goldstein in George Orwell's novel 1984. Orwell's predictions have all come to pass. He just had the year wrong. The "two minutes hate" permeates the networks as hatred for Donald Trump. The anti Semitism aspect is directed toward Benjamin Netanyahu.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Re: RFK Jr.

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:32 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:07 pm
RFK Jr. is Ross Perot 2024.

Perot also claimed he would take votes equally from Democrats and Republicans. He lied. All the current world and national chaos is the ultimate result. Like Perot, he supposedly supports a few good things.

Don't fall for this Democrat Tool.

This whole Trump hatred thing whipped up by Democrats is just like the "two minutes hate" for Emmanuel Goldstein in George Orwell's novel 1984. Orwell's predictions have all come to pass. He just had the year wrong. The "two minutes hate" permeates the networks as hatred for Donald Trump. The anti Semitism aspect is directed toward Benjamin Netanyahu.
I agree with you - we should all vote for Biden if it must be one of those three. Good post!
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:32 pm
I agree with you - we should all vote for Biden if it must be one of those three. Good post!
RFK will simply splinter the conspiracy voter, and we all know who owns the conspiracy vote.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:01 pm

Matt wrote:
Biden is not in charge. He's obviously not functioning. His puppet masters are in charge. His puppet masters think we should be run like the old Soviet Union. No Matt, we shouldn't vote for Biden.

Hopefully, those new dementia drugs that are being withheld from the rest of us to give Joe short bouts of lucidity will soon be available for treating all of us when others get like that.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:54 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:54 pm
Matt wrote:
RFK will simply splinter the conspiracy voter, and we all know who owns the conspiracy vote.
100% right.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:25 pm

If you do a frugal search, you will find that there are dozens or more of "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true. frugal steers those searches to stay clear of contemporary theories. The results are like a Smorgasbord of old theories they approve of revealing to be true, or are inconsequential in the context of today's political environment. Kind of like treating Scripture and The US Constitution like Smorgasbords that they pick and choose or misinterpret to support whatever they want to believe, and ignore the rest.

Some recent books have come out that all but prove scientifically, and remember that you all supposedly believe in "Science", that certain so called conspiracy theories are true.

-Author Unknown

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:04 pm

Wow, Sorry Ben, I hope you get your meds quickly.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:08 pm

My buddies in law enforcement call winter the "cold and flu season" and spring the "allergy and nutjob season".

Maybe Audiophile should look in on old Ben.
Last edited by TC Talks on Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― Matt

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:09 pm

Trump caused Trump hatred as you call it. He is a narcissist, lies like most people breathe and acts like a spoiled child. No democrat told me how to feel or think, no one did. I observe his behavior, continued lies about the election being stolen and simply how he uses everyone around him. He did it to himself. Pull your head out of your ass already.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:01 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:09 pm
Trump caused Trump hatred as you call it. He is a narcissist, lies like most people breathe and acts like a spoiled child. No democrat told me how to feel or think, no one did. I observe his behavior, continued lies about the election being stolen and simply how he uses everyone around him. He did it to himself. Pull your head out of your ass already.
Was Don Rickles ever prosecuted or sued or tried for insulting people? Did many people hate him? Maybe, but nobody sought to charge him with crimes.

History will sort out if there really were lies. I know what I saw on TV when they closed the polls and sent observers home in Detroit, after which they pulled hidden boxes and boxes of ballots from under the tables and counted them. There's videos of it all over. People know the truth, even Democrats. Democrats and RINOs don't care, because their side supposedly won.

As far as your other claims, what politician doesn't "use" people? And Biden intimidated many people who challenged him and disagreed over the years, which discouraged others from speaking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwVrg6UtxXQ
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:07 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:01 pm
zzand wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:09 pm
Was Don Rickles ever prosecuted or sued or tried for insulting people?

History will sort out if there really were lies. I know what I saw on TV when they closed the polls and sent observers home in Detroit, after which they pulled hidden boxes and boxes of ballots from under the tables and counted them. There's videos of it all over. People know the truth, even Democrats. Democrats and RINOs don't care, because their side supposedly won.

As far as your other claims, what politician doesn't "use" people. And Biden intimidated many people who challenged him and disagreed over the years, which discouraged others from speaking up.
You're getting nutter by the minute, dude. You've left us a trail of posts, perfectly date-stamped, so when you finally crack.....(I expect shortly)...we can offer your psychotic contributions to mibuzzboard as evidence of your insane behavior.

Seriously, if you recently got off your medications, get back on 'em. You're way wackier than usual, and that's saying quite a bit.
The censorship king from out of state.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:16 pm

I thought Saul Alinsky died. Or maybe you are "channeling" him?

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Are you smoking dope? Maybe you should get off it.

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:41 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:16 pm
I thought Saul Alinsky died. Or maybe you are "channeling" him?

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Are you smoking dope? Maybe you should get off it.
Just trying to help, dude. I've got bipolar friends who get off their meds and have done some weird shit. If this is your case, and you think you are "feeling better", it's actually not in your best interests. Go back on your meds.
The censorship king from out of state.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:14 pm

He can't. As he clearly stated, Joe Biden is using all of them.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 pm

My prayers are being answered...
Former President Donald J. Trump is sharpening his attacks on the independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., as new polls show an overlap between their core supporters.

In a series of posts on his Truth Social media platform on Friday night, Mr. Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, took aim at both Mr. Kennedy and his running mate, Nicole Shanahan, a wealthy Silicon Valley lawyer and investor.

“RFK Jr. is a Democrat ‘Plant,’ a Radical Left Liberal who’s been put in place in order to help Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the History of the United States, get Re-Elected,” Mr. Trump wrote.

Mr. Trump, who had privately discussed the idea of Mr. Kennedy as a running mate, echoed what Democrats have been saying for months about Mr. Kennedy’s candidacy — that it could swing the election. He also appeared to be adopting a new derisive nickname for him.

“A Vote for Junior’ would essentially be a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way, but would only swing against the Democrats if Republicans knew the true story about him,” he said.

Mr. Kennedy fired back on Saturday in his own social media post.

“When frightened men take to social media they risk descending into vitriol, which makes them sound unhinged,” he wrote on X. “President Trump’s rant against me is a barely coherent barrage of wild and inaccurate claims that should best be resolved in the American tradition of presidential debate.”

Mr. Kennedy further attempted to goad the former president.

“Instead of lobbing poisonous bombs from the safety of his bunker, let’s hear President Trump defend his record to me mano-a-mano by respectful, congenial debate,” he wrote.
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic