Rudy...Rudy...Rudy...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Rudy...Rudy...Rudy...

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat May 18, 2024 8:50 pm

This was posted by Giuliani on the occasion of a party celebrating his 80th birthday.

About one hour later, at said party, he was personally served notice by representatives of the Arizona Attorney General's office of his indictments on a fraudulent scheme to overturn 2020 presidential election results.

I drank a refreshing glass of iced tea.

Rate This

Re: Rudy...Rudy...Rudy...

Post by Rate This » Sat May 18, 2024 10:14 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:50 pm
This was posted by Giuliani on the occasion of a party celebrating his 80th birthday.

About one hour later, at said party, he was personally served notice by representatives of the Arizona Attorney General's office of his indictments on a fraudulent scheme to overturn 2020 presidential election results.

I can imagine the head honchos at the AG’s office saying “go get that sum’ bitch”.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 18, 2024 10:21 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 10:14 pm
This was posted by Giuliani on the occasion of a party celebrating hi

s 80th birthday.

I can imagine the head honchos at the AG’s office saying “go get that sum’ bitch”.

Is the one in the middle a blonde Noem?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 10:21 pm

Is the one in the middle a blonde Noem?
There's certainly a resemblance. Only two ways to be sure. One, is Rudy's dog house empty? or two, is the goat Rudy fucks still alive?
(Oh I guess that would be something of a fabrication. Rudy only fucks his cousins and such)
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Sun May 19, 2024 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm

This is quite sad to me. This is not the same Rudy who led NYC following 9/11. I think he may be experiencing dementia like Biden.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic