Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I'm with Nikki Haley

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

I'm with Nikki Haley

Post by Matt » Wed May 22, 2024 8:26 pm

If we must choose between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, there is no sense in waiting to make your choice known. Like Nikki Haley, I'm ready to announce my choice between these two horrid candidates. Unlike Nikki Haley, I will endorse my choice, the only real choice if you give a fuck about this country, President Joe Biden. I don't agree with the current president or administration on much, but neither have tried to overthrow the government. It's pathetic that this choice is what it is.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: I'm with Nikki Haley

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 22, 2024 8:45 pm

I've voted Democrat since George HW Bush dropped a turd (I was young and foolish).

This is the worst candidate, but he knows politics and how this country votes.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic