Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joe Biden Has Only Been in Office for 3 days and Already Burning Down the House!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Joe Biden Has Only Been in Office for 3 days and Already Burning Down the House!

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Joe Biden Has Only Been in Office for 3 days and Already Burning Down the House!

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:54 pm

LOL 😅 I knew there would be complaining as we right the country....

So what's your story about? (Just kidding, I don't really care)
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Re: Joe Biden Has Only Been in Office for 3 days and Already Burning Down the House!

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:08 pm

Biden had chance to unite by simply slowing down and making his case.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:11 am

God forbid people live better lives. So, audio supports LGBT discrimination. Good to know.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:35 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:11 am
God forbid people live better lives. So, audio supports LGBT discrimination. Good to know.
I didn't watch the video so perhaps all it talked about was LGBT discrimination, but I doubt it. There are many things that Biden has done unilaterally that are objectionable:

-Signed back onto the Paris Accord which will be very costly for this country, but #VirtueSignaling (of course, Mitch McConnell could have brought this up for a vote to prevent this from happening)

-Stopped the Keystone Pipeline killing many jobs and potentially threatening energy independence

-Firing the NLRB general counsel that has 8 months left in his term - this WAS unprecedented, but now Biden has set a new precedent

-Signed an order about wearing masks on federal property that he frequently fails to comply with

-Reversed the travel ban from terrorist countries in the middle of a pandemic. More #VirtueSignaling

There are probably more that I'm forgetting, but it hasn't been all bad. He is continuing President Trump's policies on China and RUSSIA.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:53 am

One has to wonder if all the non-citizens heading toward our border are wearing masks and have been tested for Covid-19 before they're allowed to sneak in?
A new policy starting January 26 requires all air passengers traveling from a foreign country to the U.S. to present a negative COVID test prior to boarding their flight to the United States. The test must have been taken within 3 days of the flight, regardless of vaccination status, and travelers must present written documentation of the results or proof of having recovered from COVID-19 within the last three months (and not currently experiencing symptoms).
Seems like people arriving via air will be held to a much more strict standard than folks entering illegally.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:27 am

I think the big difference is the actions that Biden is taking are designed to improve the lives of all Americans. That means that some Americans might be slightly inconvenienced. I am betting it's the apocalypse to some of the Americans who have taken complaining as a part-time job.
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:34 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:27 am
I think the big difference is the actions that Biden is taking are designed to improve the lives of all Americans. That means that some Americans might be slightly inconvenienced. I am betting it's the apocalypse to some of the Americans who have taken complaining as a part-time job.
Halting border enforcement and not detaining non Covid tested people and allowing them to cross our southern border, most without masks, improves the lives of the citizens of California how?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:35 am

TC Talks wrote:
... I am betting it's the apocalypse to some of the Americans who have taken complaining as a part-time job.
You mean similar to like you have been for the last 4 years?

:rollin

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:34 am
TC Talks wrote:
Halting border enforcement and not detaining non Covid tested people and allowing them to cross our southern border, most without masks, improves the lives of the citizens of California how?
This!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:45 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:37 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:34 am
TC Talks wrote:
This!
was border enforcement halted? That's really strange, I know Biden stopped imprisoning children and started working to find their families.

I didn't realize we took down the gates at the border crossing.
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:59 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:45 am
was border enforcement halted? That's really strange, I know Biden stopped imprisoning children and started working to find their families.

I didn't realize we took down the gates at the border crossing.
[/quote]
Migrants arrested at the US-Mexico border will no longer be enrolled in a program requiring they remain in Mexico as their immigration hearings play out in the US, the Department of Homeland Security said Wednesday
Biden revoked Trump's 2017 executive order that made all undocumented immigrants a priority for arrest by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, saying his administration will "reset the policies and practices for enforcing civil immigration laws to align enforcement with these values and priorities."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/immig ... r-BB1cUTMI

In addition, ICE has been ordered to stop all removals...
“As of midnight tonight, stop all removals. This includes Mexican bus runs, charter flights and commercial removals (until further notice) … all cases are to be considered [no significant likelihood of removal in foreseeable future]. Release them all, immediately. No sponsor available is not acceptable any longer,”
What's next? Renaming DACCA to "The Future Democrat Voter Initiative?"

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:19 am

Beginning to repair the immigration reform policies isn't quite the same as opening the borders.

There was a bipartisan plan for immigration reform which Trump came in and completely disrupted. Biden is just putting things back that Trump broke kind of like a parent does with an unruly child.

You do realize that many businesses rely on immigrant labor, correct? Many republican businesses.
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:37 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:19 am

You do realize that many businesses rely on immigrant labor, correct? Many republican businesses.
So now the board's resident lib is pro business at the expense of the low skilled workers that already live here.

Fascinating...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:40 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:37 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:19 am

So now the board's resident lib is pro business at the expense of the low skilled workers that already live here.

Fascinating...
We are the great melting pot, restricting immigrants is ignoring our heritage. You need to ask yourself, why are those Americans not working those dramatically under paying jobs?

Are you suggesting here in favor of the $15 minimum wage?
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic